[WikiEN-l] The London Review of Books on Wikipedia

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 19:47:25 UTC 2009

In a message dated 6/21/2009 3:02:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cormaggio at gmail.com writes:

> But I was struck by how in the LRB review of Andrew's book, the reviewer
> singled out the collaboratively-written afterword as better written than
> Andrew's book, which he found "full of interest but rather indulgent,
> containing too much incidental detail about people Lih wants to please." I
> can't imagine Andrew is fully happy about that (!) - but it's an
> interesting
> take.>>

This book is at my local bookstore.  I picked it up a few times and read
bits and pieces but I always put it down with the thought, "This book is
fluffly nice-nice".

Who wants to read about our glorious everything?
How about a book about the dish?

Will Johnson