[WikiEN-l] The London Review of Books on Wikipedia

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 08:00:24 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:53 AM, David Gerard<dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, but actually reading them too often makes one want to spork one's
> brain out.

The great unwashed are unwashed - so what? I'm generally happy to wade
through Joe Sixpack's uninformed opinion if there are a few gems here
and there. It was quite enlightening for me recently to read the
comments on YouTube recordings of Chopin piano pieces. In amongst all
the "it's beautiful!" and "asians suck!" there were actually some
fairly insightful remarks.

(not sure what this had to do with anything. hrm.)

Steve