[WikiEN-l] Hi there, everybody!

Emily Monroe bluecaliocean at me.com
Thu Jun 18 02:10:59 UTC 2009

Hey! I'm new here! Just joined today!

I'm known as "I dream of horses" on Wikipedia. My real name is Emily,
but a lot of people call me Em for short. I am 19 years old. I like
music, particularly rock, and instrumental music. I also like to
exercise, and to fidget. I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian.

I am in the uncategorized and stub sorting wikiproject. i have also
recent changes and new pages patrolled. However, I am becoming more
interested in the "social" aspect of wikipedia, which is why I joined
the list!

Would anyone like to introduce themselves? Is there any kind of
"mailing list etiquette" I should be aware of?

Emily