[WikiEN-l] Google thinks Wikipedia is a news source

Fayssal F. szvest at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:03:11 UTC 2009

It's been know since the 2005 London bombings attacks that Wikipedia is good
when it comes to evolving stories because the Wikipedia article will always
be the most complete and concentrated article about a developing event. It
helps journalists as well. The google link you provide below refer to the
2009 Iranian presidential election and Air France Flight 447 exclusively. I
don't know if google are doing it manually but I appreciate the idea.

Fayssal F.