[WikiEN-l] Daily Mail article on Sam Blacketer case

Giacomo M-Z solebaciato at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:40:10 UTC 2009

...and so your pattern of rubbishing dissenters continues, I see, Charles.
Oh well, some things never change. In spite of the fact Blacketer, or
whatever he is calling himself, was a little devious (I don't blame him
changing from his real name), his edits to David Cameron's page were hardly
harmful or wildly inacurate. They have been rather blown out of proportion
by The Mail - if Blacketer were hell bent on politically prejudicing the
encyclopedia would hardly chose to sit on a committee with such as you for
two years discussing less than fascinating wiki-crimes. It's quite clear to
all that he was a dedicated Wikipedian with no raging political agenda and
that should be being vociferously shouted from the roof tops - it is not.

Giano