[WikiEN-l] Daily Mail article on Sam Blacketer case

Andrew Turvey andrewrturvey at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:34:10 UTC 2009

----- "Ray Saintonge" <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
> [...]

Promoting the public image of the Wikipedia website is very much one of the goals of Wikimedia UK and, I should imagine, the Wikimedia Foundation. Given that the Daily Mail quoted our Volunteers Director, it's very relevant to this discussion.

Andrew Turvey
Secretary
Wikimedia UK
Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered No. 6741827.
The Registered Office is at 23 Cartwright Way, Nottingham, NG9 1RL, United Kingdom.