[WikiEN-l] Call for Participants: NICE interface modification

Aaron Halfaker half0032 at umn.edu
Mon Jun 8 15:13:17 UTC 2009

I think that is a popular observation/opinion.  If we could go back,
we'd probably never have the automatic installation.  We went through a
lot of trouble with it thinking it could help less experienced users
install the tool assuming they would be less comfortable adding code to
their monobook.js.  We see now that it really only ended up being trouble.

Thanks for installing the tool though.  Let me know via email or talk
page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:EpochFail) if you have any
questions or find any bugs.

-Aaron