[WikiEN-l] A new solution for the BLP dilemma

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 04:22:57 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Durova <nadezhda.durova at gmail.com>
To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
Sent: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 8:49 pm
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] A new solution for the BLP dilemma

The cplsanchez.info site is the impersonator's site.>>

-------------------------

Or its the site of a well-known journalist who was hounded off the
project because he couldn't take the white-washing :)

And I mean actual, published in a print publication journalist.

All the claims that this person Charles Wilson has impersonated Matt,
come only from Matt himself.  The other party denies it.  So there you
go.  You choose to believe one side over the other, and I choose to
believe the side who is more credible.

(That's a wry joke.)

He did it! No he did it!
In a courtroom the judge has to weigh the evidence and decide who is
more credible and has the least to gain by lying.

I was wondering why this issue has suddenly cropped up again.

http://forum.cplsanchez.info/user/Discussion.aspx?id=104549

But at least it gave me the chance to review my write-up and correct a
few links.  But I haven't been following the continuing drama for a
while now, Charles Wilson has more up-to-date details on the Sanchez
Saga.

Will