[WikiEN-l] someone after non-active admin accounts

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Thu Jun 4 07:58:34 UTC 2009

I see no problem with responding. The question for me is how, and to whom,
besides this hacker (of the slack hacker variety, not kludge writers) should
I respond to. Since he responded to me, and may the wonders of stupidity be
praised, he asked for my useless password, it might be within my power to
get his google account terminated. They in turn can get his internet service
contract reviewed. For some reason, googlemail guards IP posting host
numbers. hotmail does not.

news:a4359dff0905100643y1fe7447fleec8fa76b86cbb1e at mail.gmail.com...