[WikiEN-l] Rorschach wars continue

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:55:56 UTC 2009

Ray Saintonge wrote:
> Ken Arromdee wrote:
>
>> It's too bad that the people saying that publishing the inkblots is harmful
>> are professionals instead of New York Times editors.  If it was the New
>> York Times, they would have been unceremoniously deleted without even a
>> WP:OFFICE.
>>

> Does this dispute put us in league with the Scientologists?

On this issue, the Scientologists can swing either way.

They can go with the old doctrine of "an enemy of my
enemy is my friend", or they can figure: "Okay, we hate
the psychologists and all, but we gotta stand shoulder to
shoulder with them, when it comes to revealing trade
secrets. We do want Xenu to only be revealed for those
who are ready for it?"

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen