[WikiEN-l] Request for help: Strategic Planning

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 00:59:26 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Philippe
Beaudette<pbeaudette at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Please, take the time to join in this exciting process.  The
> importance of your participation can not be overstated.

This still makes it sound as though community participation is
optional, and is input into some larger non-public process.  How about
this:

"Planning for the future is determined by your input.  Come discuss
future directions for the Projects, how the Foundation can facilitate
the work of the Projects, and how we should allocate time and
resources to best support our mission."

SJ