[WikiEN-l] Request for help: Strategic Planning

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Wed Jul 29 22:25:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Brian<Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu> wrote:
> Apparantly there is still dome dns propagation occuring. What I see at
> strategy.wikimedia.org is not what I saw when I received the first e-mail. I
> saw what whjohnson saw - a portal. Now it resolves to the wiki.

Ah okay.  DNS *can* be a nasty bugger sometimes. :-)  But still, if
you guys find anything that you think *should* be on the Main Page or
should be different, the "convenors" have been very attentive and open
to comments and suggestions.  I'm sure they'd love to hear any of your
thoughts. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023