[WikiEN-l] Where does en:wp need most help?

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 18:36:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

As I mentioned in passing previously, I'm intending to spend a lot
more time working on Wikipedia.

I can find lots of ways to spend that time at the community portal.
But I have so far been spending most of it patrolling Recent Changes
using Huggle.

But I'm interested to know if the good people of this list are aware
of specific tasks/duties on en:wp that are woefully understaffed at
the moment. Things that really need doing.

It would be good if you could try and list three ideas as I may either
be unwilling or unsuited for any recommendations. And, of course, this
request for suggestions does not constitute a commitment :o)

I'm not an administrator and have no plans to become one. But if there
is a shortage of admins dealing with any particular important task
still suggest it, but mark it "admin" so I know. If there's something
that appeals to me, but I would need to be an admin to do it, I will
consider going for a promotion.

User:bodnotbod