[WikiEN-l] A modest proposal - a recap of resolution-l - Enough already

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 18:18:23 UTC 2009

<<In a message dated 7/29/2009 7:01:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
risker.wp at gmail.com writes:

Not to  engage anyone further in this topic, I would appreciate it if  the
moderators consider whether this has gone on quite long enough, and  some
moderation is needed here.>>

On the contrary, the guy standing on the corner with the sign that reads
"Bush is an idiot" doesn't affect me at all.
No one is forcing anyone to read anything.  The title of this thread  is
clear, anyone who doesn't want to read more of it, can simply
delete-upon-sight.

Will Johnson

**************Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to
School