[WikiEN-l] A modest proposal - a recap of resolution-l

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:10:51 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 9:01 AM, stevertigo<stvrtg at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Architect of WP:CIVIL,
> creator of Arbcom,
> Inventor of those WP:Shortcuts

That's funny.

You may not want my advice, and I probably shouldn't be giving it, but
why not start small on this? New mailing lists don't come along all
that often. Start something on this list, with threads marked clearly
so people can avoid them if they don't want to read them. Set some
ground rules. See if the idea takes off. If it does, then go back and
ask again. If it doesn't take off, then it probably wasn't such a
great idea after all. Volunteer resources are finite, after all.

Carcharoth