[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia:Paradoxes

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 16:58:00 UTC 2009

If by "light" you mean the wave portion, than I'd probably agree with you,
that it's not "matter".  However "light" is also a photon, which as a
particle, I would have to say is "matter", massless or no.

I seem to recall however this little thing called the particle-wave duality
 of nature.  That is every particle is also a packet of energy with a
wave-form and you could think of it as if they are constantly switching from a
particle to a wave and back again.  At any rate, when the total amount of
matter in the universe is calculated, don't they include as well loose
electrons  and photons in that equation?  As well as neutrinos for that matter.

I'd still be interested in an authority you could cite that specifically
states that other than energy and matter there is this third entity that is
neither one, which you seem to be claiming.

In a message dated 7/27/2009 7:20:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,