[WikiEN-l] admins blocking but refusing to justify which policy orguideline applies

R E Broadley rebroad+wikimedia.org at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 20:19:19 UTC 2009

Given that admins are supposed to follow wikipedia policy (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:ADMINABUSE#Administrator_conduct),
I'd suggest that it the admins who have failed to do this that are the
liability to the project. I am very concerned that many seem to get away
with flouting policy, and it seems very rare that admin access is taken away
from admins that do this.
I believe my edits speak for themselves as to why I am an asset to the
project, and also the fact that I follow Wikipedia's policies, as well as
contribute to a wide range of articles.

Regards,
Ed