[WikiEN-l] NYT: Wikipedia May Be a Font of Facts, but It’s a Desert for Photos

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:05:18 UTC 2009

I could try to automatically generate some lists with people missing
pictures (actors, politicians etc). People with "bad" images could be
listed manually.

Don't know how to best get agent emails. Maybe use press contact addresses?

Someone with a wikimedia email could then mail out standard "suggestions".

Magnus