[WikiEN-l] Ahhh, physics cranks

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 20:18:02 UTC 2009

Of course we'd have to have a community consensus that no "person with
tools" could edit the meta articles, since we'd be trying to present the actual
 history of the project, including all the warts.  Problematic.  Of  course
it may collect all the troublesome persons into one area, so perhaps
overall a good thing for the project.

In a message dated 7/19/2009 12:36:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dan at tobias.name writes:

On 17  Jul 2009 17:47:49 -0400, wjhonson at aol.com wrote:

>   {{fact}}
> Can we have a naval-gazing article on the history of the  policy??
> Perhaps we'd be able to address questions of how it came to  be.

Contact the United States Naval Observatory and get somebody there  to
write one.

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:51:10 -0400, wjhonson at aol.com  wrote:

>  Evidently there are some sins which didn't exist when  Dante was writing.

That's why I need to create my own "Dan T.'s  Inferno" to handle them!
I can corner the market!

--
== Dan  ==
Dan's Web Tips:  http://webtips.dan.info/

To unsubscribe from this  mailing list,  visit: