[WikiEN-l] Does this make any sense?

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 11:56:39 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:02 AM, Ken Arromdee <arromdee at rahul.net> wrote:

> prohibits him from making _any style change_ that is not specified by a
> style guideline.

Point of information: the restriction is not regarding *making* style
changes, but *reverting* style changes. That's a horse of an entirely
different color.

I should say that I'm not at all familiar with Greg L's involvement at that
arb case, but if someone came in front of the committee over this sort of
thing, it seems safe to say it's become a significant behavioral issue,
without necessarily commenting for or against it.

Looks like the block expired two weeks ago, ish. Not that I'm trying to
stifle discussion, just hoping to make that clear for perspective.

-Luna