[WikiEN-l] At last, a new stats run for en:wp!

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 18 11:30:38 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 12:23 PM, David Gerard<dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/7/18 Carcharoth <carcharothwp at googlemail.com>:
>> On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 9:53 AM, David Gerard<dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/TablesWikipediaEN.htm
>
>> Cool! I'm too lazy to look. Anything there worth discussing?
>

> Look at that URL at least. You'll see the data for our recent
> discussion on article numbers laid out in a nice table, for instance.

I was looking for pretty pics, and nearly gave up, but then I spotted
a "Charts" button up at the top!

http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/ChartsWikipediaEN.htm

Five sets of graphs:

Wikipedians
Articles
Database
Links
Daily Usage

When I get a chance, I'll try and comment on each set and what they
sem to be showing. Or wait for others to do that.

BTW, did you know you have been quoted in a BBC article? I'll switch
to that thread.

Carcharoth