[WikiEN-l] News suppression: Did it use Oversight or RevisionDelete?

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 20:20:04 UTC 2009

Update: I've now checked the case, and yes I had heard of this matter. But
being on a break for the last few weeks to deal with real-world matters, I
hadn't made the connection just from the words "Rohde/NYT". I checked which
article with Rohde in the title, also covered the NYT as well. Luckily there
was only one.

Quick explanation :)

FT2