[WikiEN-l] Featured churn

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 19:29:33 UTC 2009

Saturn's moon Triton; not my nomination.  That delisting nomination was a
particularly bad example of two trends: FPC reviewers failing to read the
article for encyclopedic context, and the valued pictures program
functioning as a parasitic growth upon the FP program.  VP ought to be
casting a broader net and building its own base of support, rather than
trying to siphon the most encyclopedic images out of FP.  At the same time
as Triton was nominated, VP enthusiasts tried to delist the atomic bombing
of Nagasaki.

-Durova

http://durova.blogspot.com/