[WikiEN-l] The terrorists have won

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 19:58:47 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Ken Arromdee<arromdee at rahul.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Jul 2009, stevertigo wrote:
>> > It's not just the Times' fault for not having the journalistic integrity...
>> Well to be fair, the concept of saving the human life is compelling...

Meta note:
Please be careful to give accurate attribution to posted comments. The
above makes it look like I said "It's not just the Times' fault..."
when my comment begins at "Well to be fair..."  The problem is
bi-dualistic: 1) whoever did write something isn't credited/faulted,
and 2) whoever didn't write something is credited/faulted.

Regards,
Steven