[WikiEN-l] Bible websites

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:11:40 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Charles
Matthews<charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> stevertigo wrote:
>> Do I understand this to be a personal invective directed at me?
> It's a Tolkien reference, but I suppose if Carcharoth didn't get it, it
> is fairly obscure.

Ah. So "corrupted ent" is just your sly way of calling me a "troll,"
one that by mentioning Tolkien has the added benefit of making you
look like a kind Tolkien-fan genius - even while making an undue
personal attack.

Which kind of troll, by the way, do you suppose I am?  Stone troll,
maybe? River troll?

Just to amuse myself, I'm searching now for the appropriate fallacy to
describe, categorize, and thus contain your vexatious litigation. Just
flipping through my short list of fallacies, perhaps the classic "do
you still beat your wife?" fallacy would be a good place to start.

-Stevertigo
I'll be on KGS as "nako" for a bit, if you want to understand what
trolling really is