[WikiEN-l] Bible websites

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 15:03:20 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Charles
Matthews<charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> So you have your divisive discussion going now. Explain to me again how
> this improves the English Wikipedia. Do we have to have this stuff each
> time religion comes up, or is this is a one-off, or just when someone is
> unselfdisciplined enough to feed the corrupted ent?

Hm. Let's break this down.

> So you have your divisive discussion going now.
Its not "my discussion." For one, it takes two to tango. Secondly, I
finished it didn't I?

> Explain to me again how this improves the English Wikipedia.
That would take too long.

> Do we have to have this stuff each time religion comes up,
Are you complaining about the magnetized aluminum grains the last
couple posts are taking up on your free email host?

> or is this is a one-off,
Hopefully.

> or just when someone is unselfdisciplined enough
What do you mean by this? Are you calling Ray "unselfdisciplined" for
being a vocal atheist?

> to feed the corrupted ent?
Do I understand this to be a personal invective directed at me? I will
give you an opportunity to apologise for it, failing that, I will give
you an opportunity to regret it.

-Steven