[WikiEN-l] Bible websites

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 7 10:02:44 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Ray Saintonge<saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
> Magnus Manske wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 12:29 AM, <wjhonson at aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  Funny Wycliffe is the only one who states clearly that God created everything from nothing.
>>> http://toolserver.org/~magnus/biblebay.php?booknumber=&bookname=Genesis&range=1%3A1&source=&doit=Do+it
>>>
>> "created everything from nothing"? Just like we did with Wikipedia!
>>
>> (burn, karma, burn)
>>

> "De nihil nihil fit."
>
> "In the beginning God-king created the heaven and the earth."

Since the rest of this thread is threatening to descend into a long
discussion about theology, atheism and agnoticism, I'll chip in at
this point where people are making theological jokes involving
Wikipedia.

Take a look at the prediction in the Wikipedia eleventy billion article pool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Benjamin_Mako_Hill/11BP#The_Last_Article

A brilliant rip-off of Asimov's "The Last Question".

Going from one end of creation to the other (and back again) is pretty
good going for one post.

Carcharoth