[WikiEN-l] Bible websites

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Mon Jul 6 23:22:02 UTC 2009

 We can quote autobiographies in terms of what the deity has to say about themselves.
It's a primary source, not original research when quoted.? Only original in the first-form.
That is, we can't publish it by itself, but we can quote it, with other sources.

Or it's true, which would mean that it was dictated by God himself.
Wouldn't that make it original research?