[WikiEN-l] Bible websites

fl foxyloxy.wikimedia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 01:20:41 UTC 2009

On Monday, 6 July 2009 2:30 am, stevertigo wrote:
> From there, I suppose the  questions are 1) did the move take place
> and is it now on a toolserver? 2) is only the work end on the
> toolserver
> such that the interface itself is on a private site - and thus we are
> sending
> traffic to a private site?

The toolserver is a Wikimedia DE hosted project, with approval from the
WMF. People who wish to develop tools for WMF projects can apply for
webspace/shell environment on it somewhere on Meta. (I have webspace at
http://toolserver.org/~fl/ for example). Plenty of enwiki projects are
run off it, for example the account creation requests interface is
located at http://stable.toolserver.org/acc/.

See [[m:Toolserver]] and http://toolserver.org/ for more details.
--
fl