[WikiEN-l] Bible websites

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 18:13:46 UTC 2009

In a message dated 7/5/2009 11:10:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk writes:

> For things like biblical quotations, it would seem that this is a
> marvellous niche for Wikisource, if we can figure out an elegant way
> to do it and keep the user functionality.>>

Right.  I'm not comfortable with a script which lives off-site, the details
of which are hidden and unknowable, and I'm not comfortable with a script
which is evidently choosing, without wiki-input what next site to link the
user forward.

All of that functionality should be brought in-project.

Will