[WikiEN-l] I can't live with [[WP:TPG]].

brewhaha%40edmc.net brewhaha at edmc.net
Tue Jan 27 00:14:36 UTC 2009

In [[WP:REDACT]], a section in the talk space guidelines, the rules say you
must discuss changes to your own words with strikeout text. I found it very
awkward, especially since I hav been ignoring it, and replacing whole
conversations with a one line note, for most of my time here. I was going to
put a rule at the top of my page saying "In contrast with [[WP:REDACT]], you
do not need my permission to change or delete your own words, here. I will
not hold you to them. If there is a contextual problem that I see, then I
will probably adjust my own text. If you change your mind and I even
remember or the issue just comes up again, then you can either waffle or
refuse to answer. You do not need to answer my questions on your own talk
page, either. If it takes you more than a week, then you probably won't
answer them on your own talk page, either, so you can delete them there,
too. If it is important for me to ask, then I will ask someone else."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Brewhaha@edmc.net
Jayron32 did not like my parody of his sick cabal.

news:7c865bab0901260443v130064b2xf22c9ef7f20c12dd at mail.gmail.com...