[WikiEN-l] Inappropriate termination of discussion

brewhaha%40edmc.net brewhaha at edmc.net
Mon Jan 26 02:01:34 UTC 2009

Maybe you should point out some examples. The archive process I know is
something I regard as pointless, because it is in the history. Why not just
link to the revision before deleting large portions of discussions that seem
to be closed? I am not familiar with how noticeboards are maintained. I am
familiar with how long the helpdesk page becomes.

news:923456.86827.qm at web46307.mail.sp1.yahoo.com...