[WikiEN-l] Tracking spam for fun and profit

brewhaha%40edmc.net brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Jan 25 23:47:22 UTC 2009

I used hotmail once, for a throwaway account on a mailing list that I did
not want to be associated with. Making it reject spam from MicroSoft was
doable at the time, and it was still an insurmountable pain to use with
Lynx. Spam is probably on side-bars there, now. Hint for moderators: Learn
how to set up an account from your ISP. All communication involves risk.

news:3911BC3C-D99B-4874-B0C9-97A4BC80BD65 at gmail.com...