[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

brewhaha%40edmc.net brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Jan 25 22:01:26 UTC 2009

I hav seen it spelt "Jesu" and pronounced "Yayzuu", and that's about all I
know about the etymolojy. If you study other _modern_ languages, you might
see it slur into "Yeshua". The basis for three different attitudes about his
level of divinity? You could take any of it and troll USENET. I did. An edit
from Praiseandworship concerns me more. There is no consensus on what colour
Jesus was, and there is consensus that his image is idolatry at some venues
(see iconoclast for a picture of G.B. Shaw 8-; ), so deleting the text that
calls into question the accuracy of the image is an error. He could hav been
blue or green for all anyone knows. As far as America is concerned these
days, Jesus is black. Isaiah foretold that Jesus would be ugly. His effect
on human unity certainly was.
_______
Smurfs are from mars.
Elves are from venus.