[WikiEN-l] Reporting Grawp to Verizon

brewhaha%40edmc.net brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Jan 25 10:03:01 UTC 2009

You can safely assume that all ports, source and destination, are 80. Errors
on that should hav no consequence. The information about his source IP#s is
on his checkuser report. Destination IP#s are not. Verizon might be able to
get that from the datestamp on their own records. One list is almost
entirely in Verizon's space. So, you can do it like this, for one example:

>>     - Source IP address: 207.172.128.101
>>     - Source port(s): 80
>>     - Destination IP address: Wikipedia.org (not known to me)
>>     - Destination port(s): 80
>>     - Date: 2008-10-16
>>     - Specific time: 17:40:56
>>     - Time zone (in which the log file time stamp is
>> recorded): UTC
>>     - Brief synopsis: Replaced content with "if some kid needs this for a
>> report then.......................FUCK OFF!"

Retrieved from
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Piracy&oldid=245781063

news:583575.28053.qm at web54107.mail.re2.yahoo.com...