[WikiEN-l] user:LtWinters

brewhaha%40edmc.net brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Jan 25 10:11:20 UTC 2009

My suspicion that LtWinters and Grawp are identical stems from
user:Grawpthegiant07 being a suspected sock of LtWinters. From moves he has
done, he is very likely a sock of Grawp. I do not expect clerks to giv this
case a priority until Grawp can no longer create accounts.

news:480eb3150812201638k1c3d0cfdy30801c1923373918 at mail.gmail.com...