[WikiEN-l] VfD against every article in Category.Outlines that is also in namespace 0? (aka: please stop writing another perverted encyclopedia inside wikipedia)

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:37:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 11:32 PM, Matthew Brown <morven at gmail.com> wrote:
> This apparently was originally [[List of basic topics]] and its
> children, and the rename to Outlines was done by [[User:The
> Transhumanist]].  [[List of basic topics]] dates to 2001 and was
> started by Larry Sanger, so this is not a new thing.

I never assumed it was a new thing. And I don't assume that it
actually started as the thing it has now become.

In 2001, there were no categories and most links would have been red.
So, to some extend, it could have been a nice feature in a different
namespace (another concept that did not exist in 2001).

Mathias