[WikiEN-l] Interesting article on restored copyrights in US works between...

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Jan 17 08:45:27 UTC 2009

WJhonson at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/16/2009 9:57:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> saintonge at telus.net writes:
>
> Absolutely!>>
>

> Are you willing to do it?  That's the next question.
> All of this is academic if there is *no one* willing to test this theory by
> actually executing it.

To summarize, I responded to whether I would agree to post a scan by you
of  otherwise PD material without first getting your permission.  You
would have no right of action at all if the scan were by anybody else.

Apart from not knowing where to find these special scans of yours, how
can I be sure that you would take me to court about it?  If I'm going to
go out of my way to upload your scans somewhere, the least I can expect
is the fun of destroying your arguments in court.

Make my day.

Ec