[WikiEN-l] Interesting article on restored copyrights in US works between...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 07:09:38 UTC 2009

In a message dated 1/16/2009 11:04:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tracy.poff at gmail.com writes:

I don't  see any benefit in attempting to agitate people. Furthermore,
as a student  I was taught to credit my sources, not because it's
legally necessary, but  because it's the appropriate and ethical thing
to do. I have no intention  of compromising on my ethics at  your
goading.>>

-------------------------------
I'm not asking *you* to it.
The point was raised in this thread, by someone who isn't you, that we
should feel free to take these images we find on the web of things which are PD,
and do whatever we want to with them, including not giving credit to where we
got them.

That is, in fact, the point of this sub thread on the whole credit  issue.
So an example where you give credit, doesn't really address  the main point of
this sub sub sub thread ;)

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)