[WikiEN-l] Interesting article on restored copyrights in US works between...

Tracy Poff tracy.poff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 06:43:44 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 1:26 AM,  <WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:
> And we can see that you give credit to the site from where you took  it.
> So your example does not pass that test.
>
> Would you be willing to load a picture without giving credit to from where
> you took it?

You asked: "Should you be able to take my photograph (without my
consent) and post it  to Commons?" I provided an instance of a
photograph I copied without the photographer's consent and uploaded to
commons. Which is what you wanted. Whether I provided a link back to
the site doesn't affect the legality of the action.

--
Tracy Poff