[WikiEN-l] Interesting article on restored copyrights in US works between...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Jan 16 04:23:12 UTC 2009

We have always had the problem of how to access pd documents that might be
sitting in some repository like for example the US Federal Census.

Until ancestry and genealogy, starting scanning them in, you had to *go* to
a Federal Archives (or similar repository) and sit *there* and view them
during  their hours and under their control.

Now that net sites have begun uploading those documents so we can  conviently
view them, you want to steal them.  That's not very nice.

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)