[WikiEN-l] Deletion for its own sake (was MUD history)

Alvaro García alvareo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 01:40:53 UTC 2009

It went to a period of decline because Steve Jobs was fired. Then ha
came back at 1998 and they released the iMac and the iBook, and some
years later, on 2001, they released the iPhone. They continued
anouncing good things. More iPods, the MacBooks came, the migration to
Intel, and then, on 2007, came the iPhone. Talk about decline.

--
Alvaro