[WikiEN-l] To boldy delete what no one had deleted before!

Alvaro García alvareo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:59:15 UTC 2009

It would be great that, instead of deleting an article, the usual
deleters would be given a 'flag as source-less/needs improvement'
where it would go to a Wikipedia section of poor articles, where
people who know would improve them.
And, no article, in whatever section, could be deleted unless there's
a general consensus.

--
Alvaro