[WikiEN-l] Consensus (was To boldy delete what no one had deleted before!)

Wilhelm Schnotz wilhelm at nixeagle.org
Tue Jan 13 14:14:53 UTC 2009

Please see my prior reply. A policy RFC is a very good way to gauge
communty thought. You can figure out if the coommunity is divided
strongly or are there some points that everyone agrees on. You will be
surprised... Heck the latest RFCs on linking dates found some common
ground... Albit not enough to foestall the RFAR... But the RFAR is
almost more about behavior issues.

Regardless... Policy RFC will get a better idea of consensus then this
mailing list. Be sure to advertise the RFC in all the places that
editors meet... Perhaps even a notice when editors go to see their
watchlists.