[WikiEN-l] To boldy delete what no one had deleted before!

Alvaro García alvareo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 19:09:15 UTC 2009

I don't think this would work properly, sinve don't forget this is an
encyclopedia, not a blog, and it is supposed to have the same content
from everyone; otherwise it would get pretty messed up.
And when you say that only selected articles would appear, you're
saying there would be some articles one would be unable to read?

--
Alvaro