[WikiEN-l] To boldy delete what no one had deleted before!

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 11 22:04:26 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Ian Woollard <ian.woollard at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/1/11 Carcharoth <carcharothwp at googlemail.com>:
>> That would mess up linking between articles.
>
> No, it would create red links, which would help people find the
> sub-par article and encourage them to improve it.
>
> Red links are usually considered to be broadly positive.

I agree red links are positive, but people generally think redlinks
are the absence of an article. Clicking on a redlink normally gets a
screen asking if you want to create an article, not "can you improve
this article". A different colour link leading to the "incubation"
namespace is probably what you are thinking of, and might work.

Carcharoth