[WikiEN-l] NOR contradicts NPOV

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 19:30:16 UTC 2009

<<In a message dated 1/8/2009 7:06:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
snowspinner at gmail.com writes:

I mean,  I'm not saying secondary sources are useless. I'm just saying,
"knowledge published in reliable secondary sources" and  "encyclopedia"
are not equivalent. That's a statement on a  line-by-line, fact-by-fact
scale.>>

Okay but you're talking past me, because I never espoused this position
either.
In fact quite the opposite.  If I had I would have *no room  whatsoever* for
primary sources right?
No sense in quoting a primary source if the knowledge had already been
published in a secondary source.
I'm sure you can see this.

Will Johnson

headlines. (http://news.aol.com?ncid=emlcntusnews00000002)