[WikiEN-l] Journal of Biblical Literature is also requiring a Wikipedia entry

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 13:08:08 UTC 2009

David, you want to read the entire blogpost ;-)

"I made this up, of course, but not entirely. A journal of molecular
biology has revised its submission guidelines such that acceptance is
conditional upon simultaneous wikification of the submitted research.
Go here for a report and preliminary discussion. I wish it were true
that JBL and similar journals had already followed suit. It hasn't
happened – yet."

Michael