[WikiEN-l] Wired: Wikipedia to Color Code Untrustworthy Text

Emily Monroe bluecaliocean at me.com
Mon Aug 31 17:32:30 UTC 2009

> Is it not more likely that most long-term editors who have been
> active for years have had most of their text mercilessly edited into
> oblivion and have very low average "trust" levels?

Sometimes. However, on new page patrol, I'll sometimes completely
rewrite a page, both for practice and because I see an inkling of
potential in a page that would normally be speedily deleted via SNOW
via AfD in a heartbeat. In other words, a well-meaning contributor
ALREADY can't be trusted...according to a piece of software.