[WikiEN-l] "Future" templates compared to "spoiler" templates

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 28 02:08:02 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 2:24 AM, Andrew Gray<andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk> wrote:

<snip>

> On a related note, the spaceflight articles have some of the more
> interesting variants on the "current events"/"future" templates I've
> seen. In addition to the above, at the time of writing, we have:

To be fair, space launches often get postponed (bad weather) and
launch failures are also not that rare, so having some standardised
wording for articles that might not get updated is good. Possibly
could be dealt with by having the articles written in ways that make
the templates redundant.

Carcharoth